Terms and Conditions of Use
- Your order will be shipped by Windco Flags in your territory, which is determined by postal code.
- Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice before acceptance of your order. If there are price changes, you will be contacted prior to your order being shipped.
- International and US orders are shipped from our Head Office in Portugal Cove - St. Phillip's, NL. Duty and brokerage fees, if applicable, will be charged directly to you by the carrier.
- Loss or damage of goods while in transit is the responsibility of the carrier.
- Defective goods must be reported to Windco Flags that handled your order within 15 days of receipt of shipment.
- Windco Flags cannot be held responsible for delays caused by strikes, fires, accidents, material storages, carrier delays or other causes beyond our control. We will notify you immediately of any delays.
- Custom orders, special orders, and custom modifications are generally non-refundable but please contact Windco Flags that serviced you for more information.
If you have any concerns about the service you have received, please contact Carl Neary, the Managing Director at Windco Flags’ Head Office in Portugal Cove - St. Phillip's, NL, at 1-877-395-2861 or email@example.com